- Leading the Way with University Non-Motorized Education – Five Years of Learning, Teaching, Research, and Results
- Why I Support Charlie Hales for Mayor
- Bikes the cause of PBOT’s funding problems? NOT!!!!
- 50 Keys to Inspiring People and Transforming Communities, One Pedal Stroke at a Time, Joyride Tour Wrap-Up
- University Campuses: Mini-Towns, Max-Potential
Subscribe to our RSS feed
- Mia Birk on Bikes the cause of PBOT’s funding problems? NOT!!!!
- Timo on Bikes the cause of PBOT’s funding problems? NOT!!!!
- Sharrows seriously relegated in the Delaware MUTCD | Bike Delaware on FYI: Four Solid Uses for Sharrows!
- Karen Voyer-Caravona on In my mind, I’m still in Carolina
- David Petersen on Face the Fear
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Humbled by TED It’s official: thanks to TED, I’ve joined the ranks of talking-to-themselves-in-public persons – some of whom are engaged with voices in their heads, others to real live humans via Bluetooth. As I write this, I’m on an … Continue reading
A few weeks ago at the National Bike Summit, NYCDOT Commissioner Janette Sadik-Khan officially launched the NACTO Urban Bikeway Design Guide. It was a great moment, a culmination of close to 20 years of work, a celebration of a great … Continue reading
Join us in Portland for the Initiative for Bicycle and Pedestrian Innovation’s 2011 professional development series. Why? Experience. There is NOTHING as effective as the right people going on a bike tour of places like Boulder, Portland, Berkeley, or Minneapolis. … Continue reading
I’ve been travelling far and wide, spreading the Joyride gospel of hope and pedaling fun wherever I go. Hosted by lovely people in communities that have made progress but have a long way to go. Three of these communities are … Continue reading