- Leading the Way with University Non-Motorized Education – Five Years of Learning, Teaching, Research, and Results
- Why I Support Charlie Hales for Mayor
- Bikes the cause of PBOT’s funding problems? NOT!!!!
- 50 Keys to Inspiring People and Transforming Communities, One Pedal Stroke at a Time, Joyride Tour Wrap-Up
- University Campuses: Mini-Towns, Max-Potential
Subscribe to our RSS feed
- Mia Birk on Bikes the cause of PBOT’s funding problems? NOT!!!!
- Timo on Bikes the cause of PBOT’s funding problems? NOT!!!!
- Sharrows seriously relegated in the Delaware MUTCD | Bike Delaware on FYI: Four Solid Uses for Sharrows!
- Karen Voyer-Caravona on In my mind, I’m still in Carolina
- David Petersen on Face the Fear
Monthly Archives: December 2010
A sampling of some of our favorite things from 2010: Alta gets even greener by merging with our good friend Chuck Flink and Greenways Inc. We now have many of the world’s top trail designers under one gloriously green roof. … Continue reading
Across North America, cities are putting in bikeways to a combination of fanfare and derision. The backlash in Seattle and New York and many other cities seems at times ferocious. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nicolebrodeur/2012638352_nicole17m.html http://newurbannetwork.com/news-opinion/links/13611/new-york-bike-lanes-face-backlash http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/2010/11/28/2010-11-28_cyclists_should_win_the_war.html I understand! I’ve been there! Back in … Continue reading
Mr. Colbert, are you aware of the vast U.N. plot exposed by Colorado gubernatorial candidate Dan Maes (who lost badly)? It’s serious: bicyclists are taking over. A few years ago, you interviewed my friend, former boss, and mentor, Congressman Earl … Continue reading
“I am calling you out!” yelled the man with the tattooed, scraggly beard, while pointing his finger at my chest. My violation was not having gone on one of Portland’s Midnight Mystery Rides. Seeing as I don’t really like beer, … Continue reading
Oh yes it’s quite an experience being an author. I get comments like these: “Hi Mia. Bari George here from Newport, RI. I’ve been holding off writing because I knew I’d end up writing a novel – which I have. … Continue reading
I’ve always felt so blessed to have found this amazing career transforming communities and empowering people, one pedal stroke, one step at a time. More than anything, I treasure the true stories about how bicycle transportation transforms lives. Today I … Continue reading